– Reduced registration fee at the Annual Spanish Biophysical Meeting
– Reduced registration fee at International Congresses organized by IUPAB, EBSA, LAFebS
– Reception of the SBE Newsletter
– Access to SBE directory
– Highlight published work on the SBE webpage and Newsletter – Paper of the Month
– Eligibility for SBE registration and travel fellowships to attend the Annual Congress.
– Eligibility for travel Awards to IUPAB, EBSA and LAFeBS meetings.
– Information on job openings posted by SBE regular members and sponsors.
– Eligibility to post a resume free-of-charge on the SBE online job board.
– Priority in the registration of Masters, workshops and meetings sponsored by the SBE.
– Participation in the SBE Newsletter.
– Eligibility for Awards in SBE Annual Congress.
– Eligibility for the three prestigious SBE annual awards at different stages of their career (SBE-33, SBE-40 «Enrique Pérez-Payá» and Bruker Prize).
– Eligibility for SBE funds to support meeting they organize.
– Eligibility for oral presentation at annual SBE Congress.
– Eligibility for symposium organization.
– Eligibility for SBE endorsement for oral contributions at EBSA, IUPAB, and LAFeBS meetings.
– Eligibility for SBE endorsement for EBSA Awards.
– Free-of-charge advertisement of job offers in SBE online job board.
– Reduced cost for advertisements in SBE Newsletter.
– Assistance in transfer technology activities (patent application, spin-off, licensing, etc).
– Eligibility to organize/participate activities of the SBE Dissemination program.
– Eligibility to participate in the Newsletter Editorial board.
– Eligibility to contribute to the Newsletter articles.
– Eligibility to be a mentor using the on-line Mentor Board.