7TH INTERNATIONAL IBERIAN BIOPHYSICS CONGRESS – 2ND NEWSLETTER
IMPORTANT NOTE FROM THE ORGANIZERS
The Covid-19 pandemic made the June 17-19 date for the 7th International Iberian Biophysics Congress unviable. We are therefore forced to postpone the congress to a future date, to be announced once an end to the present crisis is in sight.
We are pleased to present the second newsletter of the 7th International Iberian Biophysics Congress.
We are delighted to confirm the following invited speakers:
- Anthony Watts (University of Oxford, UK) to Symposium 4 – Protein Structure, Dynamics and Function
- Valerie Booth (University of Newfoundland, Canada) to Symposium 7 – Cell Biophysics
- Stefanie Krämer (ETH Zurich, Switzerland) to Plenary Lecture IV
Please check the full programme at the conference site.
Bursaries available – apply soon!
Bursaries are available to:
- A limited number of young members of the Portuguese Biophysical Society (SPBf). The deadline for application is 28 February 2020. Further details here.
- Two young applicants from European Union countries, excluding Portugal and Spain, with support from EBSA. The deadline for application is 15 March 2020. Further details here.
Registration and abstract submission – deadline March 31
For more information and regular updates, please visit the conference site.
We welcome your participation and look forward to meeting you in Coimbra!
Maria João Moreno (Conference Chair)
Biological Chemistry Group, Coimbra Chemistry Center, Coimbra, Portugal